I thought that I would have good news to post. I am not that lucky
Yesterday I was supposed to meet with my ex-wife to discuss custody of my son.
As usual she canceled it and said she would reschedule the meeting. I cannot wait any longer to continue with my plan. I going to move forward towards the trial. If she decides to get together that is great. All I want to do is to come to an agreement that we both can live with. I do not want an outsider to decide how my son is raised.
She seams to think that the longer she draws this out that I will give in. I will do anything for my son. I am not going to give in. Ever since this issue started I have been asking to talk to her about it and she has continually denied the requests until it got to a trial. I hope that she is true to her word that we are going to talk. Time will tell.
There have been too many delays in my life that have held me back. I am not going to let this be another one.