We would be on dangerous ground to be giving you medical advice unless we have 1st hand knowledge of this ourself.
So although I have 100% faith in him, I really feel you should be directing this question at Dr Saran.
He is the only one who can tell you 100%, what he can and cannot achieve.
Please send Ying, his Administrator, an email asking for his advice.
She herself is priceless, as you will find when she meets you at the Airport
You will as a matter of course, be having a pre-op talk and examination with Dr Saran and you will find him very approachable, direct and honest with his answers to your questions, so don't be afraid to ask.
He WILL be there for YOU.
Good luck and best wishes.
Your time of congruence is near and it is worth the wait
ON March 28 th i hade my GRS with DR Saran at Piyvate Hospital i have the higest praise for DR Saran his care and compassion goes far beyond DR and patient MS Yin is very caring and compassion with out her help i would have been lost has found every one from DR Saran MS Ying to each and everyone of the nurses and medicial personal at Piyvate Hospital have all become like famly to me
Good morning, I have scheduled GRS with Dr Saran end of Dec 2013, it's been a year for you now, are you still happy with your results, were did you stay after your release from the hospital, what did you do about food, what airlines did you look at for flights. Thanks for any comments/information you are willing to share, if you need to message me do so at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks
I'm traveling to Thailand for surgery with Dr Saran late December of this year. I have a few questions (I know, what a surprise):
1. How was going through customs arriving and departing Thailand? Was there any fees required for an exit stamp or things like that?
2. Did anyone stay in the Prom Ratchada Residence, and if so how did they like it?
3. What, if any, additional medical expense did anyone incur beyond whats provided for in Surgery Price. Did anyone buy additional dialators from Dr Saran? What about the "dounut" ? Any thing else?
4. How much did you spend on meals?
5. How much did you spend on anything else? What site seeing did you find best?
6. For those from the states, what did you do, if anything, to make the flight back more comfortable?
Thanks for any responses,