PINKessence

"We are One"

Please use this thread for all discussions concerning Dr. Preecha of Thailand.

/
Dr. Preecha's website can be found at: http://www.pai.co.th/

"Dr. Preecha Tiewtranon, the leader in modern Plastic and Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, former Associate Professor Chairman of Plastic Surgery unit of King Chulalongkorn University Medical School, President of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand, President of the Society of Aesthetic Surgeons of Thailand.

Dr. Preecha started SRS or GRS in 1978 about 28 years ago, Most of the qualified SRS surgeons in Thailand were trained by him. By the year 2005, Dr. Preecha has been personally performed over 30,0000 cases in cosmetic and plastic surgeries and over 3,500 cases for SRS and facial feminization surgeries.

Preecha Aesthetic Institute (PAI) is the first multidisciplinary aesthetic surgery institute. The PAI offers a full range of cosmetics and plastic surgery in modern hospital facilities with highly qualified cosmetic surgeons, Diplomat American Board of Surgery, Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (USA, Australia, Thailand)."

Tags: Doctor, Dr., GRS, PAI, Piyavate, Preecha, SRS, Thailand

Views: 906

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sitting here killing time waiting for my ride to the airport.  I am scheduled to have surgery at PAI next week.  I have never been so excited about anything in my entire life. I have researched most every doctor that I am aware of and the vast majority are very impressive.  All things considered Dr. Preecha was the best choice for me. 

I seriously do not think I would be taking this step so soon had I not discovered PE a few short years ago.  It was all of the advice that I have received from the membership that has been such an encouragement to me.  When you post your comments and experience you never know who will read and digest what you say; I sucked in everything I could.  Many of you will never realize how helpful you have been to me, your experience really does help others in a big way and I just want to say thanks for sharing.

RSS

Hits Since 04/01/09

Web Site Hit Counters

Blog Posts

They Slushied Unique!

Posted by Michelle Wolf on April 18, 2014 at 5:47am 0 Comments

Civil Disobedience

Posted by sara simone on April 17, 2014 at 5:42pm 1 Comment

Dear Abby

Posted by Rachel King on April 10, 2014 at 12:54am 8 Comments

MY FIRST LOVE????

Posted by sara simone on April 9, 2014 at 10:21pm 3 Comments